I spun my wheels a lot today... a mistake around 4am squished my "Level_1", but I didn't realize until I got up ~9. Further mistakes meant that instead of rendering my light-maps once or twice, I actually had to do it 4 times. Nevertheless, the cause of the original mistake was related to trying to make the interface a bit more snappy... in-part, by bringing in my splash-screen and a (very) rudimentary "Start Menu" from a project I was working on last winter.
Thankfully, in the end it all seems to have worked-out rather nicely. I think I got into all the "corners" to clean out the obvious trash from the transition, but there's still a lot to clean-up behind the scenes.